We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Project Leader who will be responsible for managing assigned InfoSec projects that spans across multiple Business units, regions with minimal guidance in Agile methodology.
This position actively contributes in ensuring the projects are delivered with highest quality following Secure Software Development Life Cycle within Project KPIs.
As a Project Leader you shall have a strong passion for work and the ability to breakdown the deliverables to fit into Biweekly deployable components working closely with SMEs and other Leads.
- Work closely with a Senior Project Manager to understand project goals and objectives, key business drivers, expected benefits and outcome, scope, milestones, and deliverables to take over the day to day project execution activities from project management standpoint
- Learn Ingram Micro project management methodologies, tools and start applying those skills within 30-60 days of joining in the role
- Create/ update project plans to track schedules and budgets tightly for the defined project scope
- Assemble, coordinate, and manage cross-functional project team members across the organization and third-party partners, key stakeholder and project sponsor(s) with appropriate guidance from Sr Project Manger / your manager as appropriate
- Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas and coordinating schedules and materials, documenting meeting minutes, following-up on action items, risks & issues; gathering, organizing and distributing project related documentation
- Use PPM tools (PlanView preferred) for consistent tracking and accurate communication of project status, timeline, deliverables, changes following established project change control process, phase gates, and financials
- Evaluate project progress towards meeting its objectives, determine the cause of deviations and take corrective actions to address variations.
- Work to build team cohesiveness to achieve results, lead project teams, contribute to PMO best practices either independently (highly encouraged) or with appropriate guidance
- Good communication and presentation skills that are timely, clear and appropriately catered to stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
• Basic knowhow on how Project Management works with good presentation skills
• Basic MSOffice tools usage skills
• Strong ability to collaborate and work across teams and disciplines with globally distributed teams
• Hands on experience with PlanView(preferred) PPM tool or equivalent project management tool
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- Work Experience: Preferred 2+ years of relevant IT experience, with at least 6 months in Project Management using Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
• CSM certifications will be a plus
• Pass a criminal background check