Istanbul, 34, Turkey
Job ID: 36997
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, supply chain and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
We are looking for a Presales Engineer to work in our Symantec Team to create great solutions for our customers.
- BS Degree in Computer, Electrical and Electronics or related Engineering Faculties, 4 years university,
- Knowledge of network / information security principles, threat and vulnerability management, data privacy, risk management, security concepts and standards
- Experience having hands-on, investigating and responding to security incidents
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft-based technologies such as Active Directory, Exchange Server, IIS, DNS, DHCP.
- Minimum 4 years of experience on security technologies and devices
- Fluency in English (written and verbal),
- For male candidates, military service must be completed or exception
- Installation and management of security products.
- Providing pre-sales technical support to business partners.
- Design, implementation and troubleshooting experience all security products and devices.
- Working in cooperation with product sales team in projects.
- Strong customer and partner focus, with the ability to manage requirement of project and customer expectations appropriately.
- Help the Sales and product team members for the finalized projects
- Establish effective relations with the key partners and customer(technical account management)
- Planning & organizing the trainings for customers / partners.