Cyber Security Presales Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Istanbul, 34, Turkey
Job ID: 36999
Ingram Micro Turkey is looking to hire a Cyber Security Pre-sales Specialist to enhance sales of assigned product by offering pre-sales support to customers, designing solutions and assist sales persons to upsell & cross sell designated product. Conduct enablement session for sales. Complete required vendor certifications ( both sales, presales & Technical ). Assist channel partners to meet the required vendor certifications. Liaise with vendor for update on latest technology.
- Convert customers /resellers enquires into right technical solutions
- Meet with end users to better understand their requirements if necessary.
- Generate Bill of Materials
- Conduct demos and proof of concept in Ingram Micro demo centre (where applicable) to present right solution to customer (reseller and/or end user)
- Design solutions blocks in collaboration with hardware/software vendors and present same to customer.
- Arrange and conduct a technical training for partners/customers
- Arrange and conduct in-house technical training for Ingram Micro’s partner (where applicable) as per target assign
- Study and take seriously all the arranged training by the department head in order to keep the technical knowledge at the required level.
- Get pre-sales/technical certificates from vendor.
- Knowing well technically what the competition is offering
- Make sure that the demo center (hardware and software) is working properly (if applicable
- Develop, execute and maintain good relationship with technical team in top # (as per target assigned) reseller accounts in order make Ingram Micro first choice company to deal with.
- Develop, execute and maintain good relationship with Vendor’s sales team in order to get maximum business support (special prices…)
- Support the resellers in troubleshooting
- Work on upgrading system/tools whenever is required from vendor
- Be representative and ready any time to meet resellers
- Report to vendor as per vendor’s requirements (if applicable)
Decision Making Authority Level
- Designing BOQ
- Technical Training content
- Meeting resellers, end-user & vendor
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Qualification & Experience: Degree with 4-5 yrs. Relevant
- Relevant /industry experience / Pre – Sales (Technical) Certification on respective Cyber Security products
Industry - IT
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player
- Attention to details,
- Good planning and self-organizing skills
- Customer orientated, approachable.
- Decision Making ability,
- Team Management,
- Implementing Change