HR Business Partner- IT
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 32729
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Provide HR advice and support in order to build a strong business
- Relationship with line managers and employees
- Experience in recruiting IT profiles
- Recruitment process: job adverts, administration and review applications/resumes, job applicants interviews
- Onboarding process- New Hires.
- You will drive team building, team development and talent development of the team in close cooperation with our business leaders.
- Effectively develop and maintain relationship with recruitment agencies and other external partners
- Prepare and maintain the staff handbooks
- You will proactively support and give advice to our Management proactively in the implementation and application of HR tools and procedures (i.e. Workday, Jobvite, Performance & Development, Talent Assessment and Engagement surveys)
- Build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Contact with universities (internship program)
Education, knowledge and experience
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, or other relevant study.
- You are fluent in Spanish and English.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a similar job.
- You have experience in develop plans and act on engaging relevant stakeholders and managing expectations around timing and processes.
- You have experience in working in a matrix organisation.
- You have proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility.
- You have great skills, such as coaching, relationship-building, influencing, analytical, interpretative and decision-making.
- You can prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda.
- You are self-aware and you can work independently.