Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
* Repair, maintain, troubleshoot and installation of all types of powered and non-powered conveyors, PLC/SLC systems, material handling equipment, dimensional systems, electrical/electronic systems and other production floor equipment.
* Maintenance troubleshooting and repair of utility, facility, and operational equipment.
* Responsible for the repair maintenance, troubleshooting and installation of HVAC systems, electrical distribution, sheet metal, high rack storage, compactors, dock shelters and equipment,
* Installation and repair of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
* Maintenance and operation of fire protection, security and exhaust/ventilation system Repair and operational support of optical scanning, weighing devices, PLC electronics and logic controls.
*Education: High school graduate, GED, equivalent work experience.
* Electrical experience highly desired.
* Minimum 2 yrs. exp. in electro-mechanical industrial maintenance environment as an installation, millwright, electrician's apprentice, or welder/fitter, or industrial maintenance tech.
* Minimum 2 yrs. experience in training and repair, maintenance, trouble shooting, and installation of HVAC systems, electrical distribution, dock shelters, sheet metal, high rack storage, compactors, powered and non-powered conveyors.
*2 yrs. experience in repair and maintenance of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
* Ability to work at heights above ground level. Including but not limited to operation of all lift equipment, scissor lifts, multimeter, and other diagnostic tools.
* Experience with void fill and carton erector equipment preferred.
* Willingness to assist in the training and development of other associates.
*At times will be required to work overtime, week-ends and holidays.
* Basic computer knowledge utilizing windows operating environment.
* Knowledge of CMMS systems preferred.
* Ability to read blue prints, drawings, and two-line diagrams.
* Knowledge of building, fire, electric and safety codes Intermediate knowledge of power distribution systems Intermediate understanding of relay logic and motor controls.
*4 days a week, 10 hours a day. Morning hours Saturday – Tuesday
*Must have flexibility in schedule to accommodate business need.
Ingram Micro associates are offered a variety of benefits ranging from:
*A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
*Open Door Policy
*Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
*Company Observed Holidays
*Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.