Sr. Solution Architect - Palo Alto
This job posting is no longer active.
Columbus, OH, United States
Job ID: 35954
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro's Cloud Harmonics team is seeking a Senior Solution Architect
to join their team. This is a field based role and will focus on Palo Alto. To be considered, you need PCNSE (required) and other relevant certifications are desirable.
In this role you will provide professional services support, expert level training, pre sales/sales engineering & courseware and lab environment development for customers of Cloud Harmonics.
- Provide design and implementation support to clients and customers of Cloud Harmonics
- Be available for remote and/or onsite work where required to best suit the needs of the company
- Delivery of exceptional training on a weekly basis
- Effectively communicates product/vendor capabilities
- Tests and maintains existing lab environment
- Provides vendor solutions to customer inquiries targeting specific technology requirements
- Facilitates conversations with customers to provide the best solutions
- Takes complex ideas and transcribes them into a clear, concise message to support the customer’s product understanding
What you bring to the Role (Qualifications)
- Builds lab environments to support courseware development and enhance the customer’s experience
- Possess a strong technical skill set acquired through advanced training, study and experience
- Four-year college degree preferred (or additional relevant experience in a related field) or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years functional experience in networking and/or security industry including a minimum of 5 years position-specific experience in technical training, pre-sales support, or professional services.
- Minimum of 2 professional certifications from 2 supported vendors.
- PCNSA and PCNSE
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.