Corp IS Senior Financial Analyst
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 37033
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $52 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
This resource would be responsible for the financials of their assigned Global IT functional groups (i.e. Information Security, Infrastructure, Global Applications, ect) including ancillary expense areas such as HW/SW maintenance, etc.; consolidation of Global IS country, regional and corporate Project & Financial Reporting required within the Global IS organization, analysis of actual and forecasted results. This resource will also provide assistance with the evaluation of various IS initiatives and ensure integrity and consistency of accounting and reporting of IS activities
- Monthly Reporting: Assisting team with consolidation of country, regional, functional and corporate results. Duties include financial reporting, invoice reconciliation, variance analysis and any pre-defined monthly presentation materials for Global IS.
- Forecasting: Assist with the monthly Global IS forecasts with specific duties related to data manipulation and creation. Complete ad-hoc analyses detailing the impacts of the forecast(s) including line level forecasts.
- Planning: Development of and participation in the annual plan across all countries, regions and the corporate groups which may include developing operating expense, headcount, and capital expenditure budgets for the mentioned organization(s)
- Business Case & RFI/FRP Analyses as needed
- Financial analysis of all major areas of spend (internal headcount, external contractors, maintenance, outsourcing arrangements, telecom).
- Pricing analysis and processes with outsourcing vendors as needed
- Utilization of in-house financial models and systems and/or participating in other financial activities as needed.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in Finance, Accounting, or related business discipline. MBA is a plus.
- Advance knowledge of Excel
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Access
5 - 10 years of experience in:
- Analysis of Industry Financial Reports, Budgets, Forecasts
- Analysis of Capital Projects, Strategic Initiatives, RFI/RFPs
- SAP ERP Systems or equivalent is preferred
- Hyperion experience a plus
- Complex international business environment
- Information Systems Project & Financial Management
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, internal and external customers and other cross functional program tracks
- Direct engagement with business resources to gauge current and future strategic needs, analyze impact.
- Managing resources to meet goals across multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with a proven track record for each.
- Manage the operational budget, report metrics for the assigned functional groups.
- Manage a cross functional team to oversee and review process design, change assessment and business readiness
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.