DevOps Expert - Cloud Software Development
Job ID: 35713
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry. We have own cloud instances in 4 geo-locations and more than 100 service providers (like a Telco and Hosting companies: ex Telefonica, iinet) worldwide with more than 10 million end users.
We are looking for an engineer responsible for CI/CD of our Platform. You will do design, architecture, troubleshoot and development of the infrastructure.
What you'll be doing
- Challenge and redefine existing architectural fundamentals in order to provide next level of performance and scalability; ability to foresee post-deployment design challenges, performance and scale bottlenecks
- Design and develop highly-scalable elastic cloud architecture that seamlessly integrates with on-premises systems
- Design and develop a CI/CD of the platform
- Design and develop a microservices architectural framework
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
What you need
- A Senior Software Engineer is expected to have more than 3 years of solid, active commercial software development work, including significant personal ownership of projects or initiatives.
- Knowledge in CI/CD practices, Infrastructure as a Code practices, DevOps techniques
- Proficient in Azure, AKS(Kubernetes), Docker, Python
- Experience in Jenkins, pipeline, groovy
- Experience in Linux,Ansible/Puppet
- Experience in Git (Bitbucket), Monitoring(Zabbix, Grafana), Logging (Kibana)
- Good written English and speaking skills
The ideal applicant will have a strong working knowledge of many of the following
- Demonstrated success designing and developing complex systems
- Expertise with multi-tenant, highly complex, cloud solutions. Experience with Hybrid and/or on premises solutions desired
- Experience in development and/or maintenance of highly loaded enterprise-grade systems
- Experience owning all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA and maintenance
- End-to-end experience in design and development of highly-scalable enterprise and cloud data products
- Experience in AWS/GCP management