Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Sr. Professional, Project Management-Business Process Excellence is a dedicated resource responsible in leading, managing and delivering process-specific improvements that will help both local and in-country stakeholders to effectively manage Operations and its impact to Ingram Micro’s business
Ensure that process-specific improvements will have realized benefits through hard/soft savings, in-country savings and mostly, performance improvement (of the process and/or associates)
Level of complexity of projects are at the least at intra-Center level
To identify Business/COE related projects/opportunities independent and working with the Operations Management team and solve them to stakeholder satisfaction.
Provides advice on process improvement initiatives, principles, tool and skills
Evaluates feasibility, manageability of identified projects
Coaches team on the use of Six Sigma process improvement philosophy (i.e. Lean, Six Sigma, PMI)
Leads transition projects from the Countries to GBS Manila
Monitor progress of project and deliver intended results.
Project Management (40%)
- Project Charter Creation
- Gather Data and Create process maps
- Design the future state of the process
- Ensure project team are executing according to timeline
- Documentation of Hand-over and closure of the project
- Secure validation for benefits or Financial Savings from in-country counterparts, operations team and Finance controllership team
End Results: Certain number of Closed Projects/project phases depending on the complexity and actualization of projected benefits per month based on the business target and goals
Stakeholder Management (30%)
- Create a communication plan for project stakeholders
- Keep each stakeholder informed of project progress
- Hold timely meetings for project task accomplishment
- Hold a lesson-learned session before project closure
- Gather feedback from all levels of stakeholders within the project through survey
End Results: No escalations from project stakeholders
Process Improvement Ideation (20%)
- Identify process improvement opportunities through feedback from different channels
- Scope the identified possible project
- Identify methodology to be used – Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Project Management
- Prioritize projects based on criticality, impact and benefits
- Accomplish approval before proceeding with project
End Results: Certain number of Initiated and approved projects per month based on business target and goals
Adhoc Activities (10%)
- Facilitate Lean Trainings
- Facilitate Project Management Trainings
- Tracking of Benefits and Savings through Global BPM Projects and Benefits Tracker
End Results: Updated and accurate Data of project details and savings in all forms of BPM tracking and reporting channel (e.g. BPM Projects and Benefits tracker, presentation, reports, etc.) & Training/Trainer NPS on conducted trainings
EXTERNAL APPLICATION QUALIFICATION
- Formal education or training required; such as degrees, courses of study, certification. E.g. Bachelor’s Degree, Six Sigma Training, Project Management
- 2-3 years in Supervisor role in a BPO / SSC company; At least 3 years of experience in process improvement, Quality analysis or change delivery
- Proven track record in implementing end to end continuous improvement projects
- Has knowledge and has experience in application of Process Improvement methodologies, root cause analysis tools, etc.
- Skilled in project management, leadership, conflict management, financial analysis
- Intermediate skills required in MS Office, particularly Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel. Entry level knowledge on MS Access and Visual Basic will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to advise management and staff of status on work and potential issues; Proven Ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization.
- Prior experience in leading Projects- Process Improvement, Transition and Transformation is required
- Prior experience in a distribution and supply chain industry is a plus.
INGRAM MICRO ASSOCIATE (INTERNAL) CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
- ICO Application Signed off by Immediate Manager and Department Head
- Meeting ICO Standard Qualifications (Tenure in current role, PPD, No outstanding disciplinary actions).
- Attended & Completed ELP is an advantage
- Experience as a project team member or a Project Lead is a plus
- Technical Skill Proficiency will be assessed and determined upon assessment with the BPE team.