Job ID: 36123
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas. All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
• Pro-active calls with B2B customers from the IT industry in order to close deals/ increase revenue
• Maintain accurate customer master record including licenses, software and service contract expiration dates; shipping address; updating customer contact information in the CRM or other available tools required by the business
• Manage areas of focus to meet set targets and with regard to maintaining the existing customer base and revenue.
• Answers customer inquiries via e-mail or phone calls to fulfill requests for information and resolution of basic/standard issues or sales inputs within the defined SLA.
• Manages relationship with designated contacts (i.e. purchasing agents) in efforts to grow sales and maintain business partnership
Skills and Qualifications:
• Fluent in German and English
• Bachelor’s degree
• Previous sales/customer service experience will be considered as advantage
• Knowledge of professional, effective telephone techniques and customer care.
• Moderate knowledge of Excel and Word required.
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal required.
• Ability to work as a team member
• Partner effectively with others