Sales Manager / DELL (In Pakistan)
Job ID: 37118
Description Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
About the role: "Sales Manager - DELL" in Pakistan
We are looking for a Sales Manager to handle Dell business in Pakistan.This person will be responsible to Increase market share / grow Business and visibility for the assigned product. Manage, train, guide and support sales team in order to achieve vendor’s and company goals.
Job Qualifications Requirement
- Drive Revenue growth, Channel growth, geographical reach for the products assigned.
- Manage Sales team, monitoring performance daily, Weekly , Monthly , Quarterly and Annually, with lots of guidance, support, training
- Planning, strategizing and execution of new Business Models to drive Business growth
- Research and study of Ingram’s position/market share per region / channel segment / Product Line
- Develop Marketing Plan annually and quarterly, working closely with marketing team for implementation and for measuring each event success rate.
- Design Reseller Programs for different Channel Segments to insure the right penetration and sales of different product segments to the right Reseller Segments
- Manage Vendor Relation, making sure we develop the right contact with different stakeholders
- Maintain healthy topline (Revenue) and bottom line (GP) for the products assigned
- Manage and Plan Annual Growth and Budget
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .
- At least 4 years of Experience in the same position (Sales Manager/ Business Unit Manager).
- Experience selling DELL/ and IT Hardware products is a must
- Experience in IT distribution.
- Good market knowledge and analysis.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.