Maintenance Technician II (Sat-Mon 6AM-6PM)
This job posting is no longer active.
Jonestown, PA, United States
Job ID: 37067
Description WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Life Cycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. Benefits of Working For Ingram Micro!
- Medical insurance is available the first week of employment.
- 401K vests upon hire, with no waiting period.
- Employee purchase program, discounts for name brand phones, TVs, desktops and more!
- Great bonus incentives!
- Eligible for Gainshare!
- Repair, maintain, troubleshoot and installation of all types of powered and non-powered conveyors, PLC/SLC systems, dimensional systems, electrical/electronic systems and other production floor equipment
- Maintenance troubleshooting and repair of utility, facility, and operational equipment
- Responsible for the repair maintenance, troubleshooting and installation of HVAC systems, electrical distribution, dock shelters and equipment, sheet metal, high rack storage, compactors, and powered & non-powered conveyor systems
- Installation and repair of pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Maintenance and operation of fire protection, security and exhaust/ventilation system
- Repair and operational support of optical scanning, weighing devices, PLC electronics and logic controls
High school graduate, GED, equivalent work experience. Experience:
- Commercial or residential electrical experience or AA degree/certification in electrical or mechanical discipline is a plus.
- Experience maintaining and fixing conveyor systems
- E-5 or above military experience as an electrician or millwright highly desired
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in electro-mechanical industrial maintenance environment as an installation, millwright, electrician's apprentice, or welder/fitter, or industrial maintenance tech
- Basic computer knowledge utilizing windows operating environment.
- Ability to read blue prints, drawings, and two line diagrams Ability to work at heights above ground level
- Including but not limited to operation of all lift equipment, scissor lifts VOM and other diagnostic capabilities
- Willingness to assist in the training and development of other associates
- At times will be required to work overtime, week-ends and holidays
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.