Business Development Manager, Redhat
Job ID: 37229
Ingram Micro is the largest Redhat distribution partner in this region and is looking for an experienced Regional Leader for Asean and Hong Kong. The goal is to drive the success of our partnership within the region our Redhat business, specific to the certified cloud service provider program.
As a Regional Business Development Leader within Ingram Micro, you will have the exciting opportunity to input to the Global Redhat strategy and work closely with our local markets in Asean and Hong Kong to execute and deliver on our goals. A key part of the role is to share progress with Redhat and secure additional funding to support the regional execution of our joint strategic program.
Responsibilities include driving execution of global strategies and programs, delivering agreed performance targets and fostering close executive relationships with Redhat regional leaders. You will work closely with local Ingram Micro incountry teams to ensure profitable growth and market share growth for Ingram Micro.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong business development background along with excellent commercial acumen and leadership that enables them to operate across and connect at multiple levels in an organization. The candidate will also have a strategic focus to drive large initiatives as well as comprehensive go-to-market plans with the right mechanisms that drive results – aligning local leadership, marketing, & sales across Microsoft and Ingram Micro teams within APAC. The candidate will also have had international experience of business development across a broad set of geographies.
Roles & Responsibilities
On a regional basis lead the execution of Redhat Certified Cloud Service Provider Program through specific strategic initiatives. Develop and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs with Redhat for the Asean + Hong Kong region.
- Work with regional Redhat team to input and support the development of the CCSP business across the Asean and Hong Kong. Provide region specific insights from local markets, partners and Redhat leadership.
- Manage the localization of global strategy within the Asean and Hong Kong. Ensure that local countries have an aligned business plan and the right performance goals that are aligned to Redhat locally.
- Drive the execution of strategic programs, initiatives and campaigns within the region to deliver on agreed performance metrics. Conduct regular reviews with local incountry Ingram Micro leadership and business unit leads to ensure that corrective action is taken, and opportunities are identified and seized to drive growth with local partnership engagement in each country, very much targeting manage service providers. To do this well, solid understanding of Redhat’s solution value proposition via CCSP via use cases and gtm framework becomes paramount.
- Facilitate best practice sharing between countries and Redhat across the region that can take the form of programs and use cases. Create the forums for community engagement and ensure adoption where appropriate. Provide feedback to Global team for wider adoption of best practices identified in Asean + Hong Kong.
- Implement a regular performance management cadence with local countries and Redhat both regionally and locally. Engage Global team to participate and contribute as required.
- Leadership of Redhat CCSP relationship and engagement for the Asean + Hong Kong region. Ensure regular bi-directional communications and continue to reinforce the Ingram Micro value to Redhat in region. Seek opportunities to expand the relationship and source incremental funding locally/regionally.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong knowledge of Redhat solution portfolio
- A minimum of 8 years proven business development experience in the software/technology industry and have experience working with or for Redhat
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with channel partners to deliver programs, campaigns and incentives
- Consistently exceeds goal and key performance metrics, with hands on experience delivering on program and campaign initiatives
- Experience developing comprehensive go-to-market plans with F100 companies and executing across international markets
- Strong presentation and communication skills; ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and drive mindshare
- Strong business and commercial acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving, growing and managing a large vendor portfolio
- Ability to think and work creatively to develop unique joint value propositions
- Effectively build strategic working relationships and develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Build trust and display confidence in his or her intentions and those of the organization
- Strong sense of ownership in his or her work
- Excellent written, analytical and business development skills to balance strategic thinking and execution of tactical activity including the ability to crisply communicate and present at an executive level