Professional Services Consultant (Saudi Arabia)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job ID: 37233
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "Professional Services Consultant (Saudi Arabia)"
Professionals are generally specialized engineers or information technology professionals that contribute to customized system solutions for a client. Incumbents may combine internal Company products with third party products to fulfill a client's system needs. Specific responsibilities include solution design and implementation activities including initial installation/programming, implementation, customization, integration and customer orientation. May also be involved in training clients.
- Seasoned professional individual contributor.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- May manager projects/processes.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and business matters.
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job.
- Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Generally free to determine work priorities based on general direction from managers.
- Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop lasting customer relations.
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in Infrastructure and availability.
- Expert level knowledge of Backup & high availability solutions.
- Expert in Backup & availability Technologies (Veritas, VEEAM, EMC, HP)
- Expert in Infrastructure & virtualizations (VMware, Oracle Microsoft)
- Experience on cloud computing (Azure & AWA)
Qualification & Experience:
- Certified on VMware
- Certified on Veeam
- Certified on NetApp
- Certified on Microsoft
- Certified on Dell Servers
- Certified on Hp servers
- Change Agent
- Results Oriented
- Judgment & Decision making
- Customer Impact top of mind
- Collaboration and Influence
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage and TALENTS.