Toronto, ON, Canada
Job ID: 37273
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology TM. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
The Senior AI Engineer will be based out of our Toronto Ingram Micro location.
As the Senior AI Engineer, you will be responsible for accelerating Ingram’s Artificial Intelligence solutions strategy. With immediate access to rich granular datasets you will develop new AI solutions, products, and insights to support key global initiatives in a complex multi-tier supply chain. The Senior AI Engineer will engage with a cross-functional group of stakeholders focused on advanced logistics, inventory, procurement, and warehouse projects in one of the world’s largest logistics network.
As the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for designing solutions that leverage AI/ML in the advanced logistics arena, you must have deep technical experience working with technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and/or deep learning. The candidate will be instrumental in helping to drive the evolution of AI activities at Ingram Micro.
- Definitive, proven experience building analytics and AI/ML products or solutions
- Graduate degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics)
- 5+ years of experience in design/implementation/consulting for Machine Learning/AI/Deep Learning solutions
- Experience with one or more Deep Learning frameworks
- Experience in technical architecture, design, deployment and operations for AI platforms, standards, protocols and devices
- Track record of diving into data to discover hidden patterns
- Ability to collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and import/export talent and ideas to achieve a broader organizational goal
- Ability to develop experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, ability to accurately determine cause and effect relationships
- Familiarity with using data visualization tools
- Past and current experience writing and speaking about complex technical concepts to broad audiences in a simplified format
- Experience in Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Mining or Machine Intelligence
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirements