B2B Inside Sales Representative - Amazon
Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 34162
Who are we?
Ingram Micro, consistently voted Best Places to Work, is the world’s largest technology distributor. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we have generated over $50 billion! With over 40 years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
If you enjoy talking to people and being a credible resource to others, we want you! If you are motivated by goals and like to win, we want you! If you have career aspirations and even a slight
interest in technology, WE. WANT. YOU!!
We are hiring for an Inside Sales Representative
supporting our Amazon Portal business and will also provide some support to our Staples team.
As an Inside Sales Representative,
this role will managing B2B, business for
Amazon and most of the work will be done through the Amazon Portal.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to gain experience with a large reseller partner. We are looking for someone that has some experience already working in an inside sales position preferably in the technology field, but will also consider other sales experience such as retail (wireless, computers etc...)Your Role:
- Enable profitable sales and market share for the different product lines offered
- Be the expert on the Customer’s business, understand special pricing programs for Education and Government, and technology advantages for the B2B marketplace
- Be able to submit B2B Deal registrations, special pricing requests
- Build and maintain relationships with all contacts within the Customer’s organization
- Act as the liaison between Ingram Micro’s Sales teams, Vendor and Market Development Teams, and our external Vendor partners
- Support the implementation of programs, solutions, and trainings to our customers and sales associates
- Proactively identify opportunities through networking, warm calls, and reporting
- Maintain and follow up on pipeline bids and opportunities in Microsoft CRM
- Receive Benefits such as Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage, Tuition Assistance, and 401k Match!
What we need you to bring to the role: Strong understanding of the Amazon Marketplace and be able to manage a 3rd Party portal is preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Perform duties with accuracy
- At least a high school diploma (or equivalent), bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum one year of previous B2B sales and customer service experience:
- Passion for Customer Care
- Familiarity with Outlook, and Word is required, as well as a strong familiarity with Excel
- Excellent communication skills – You will be emailing and talking to our customers all the time!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.