Description Business Analyst with Handy Technical Skills for Analysis & Solutioning :
BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT
· Gather, validate, clarify and document requirements.
· ITAD / Asset Management / Supply Chain domain knowledge
· Prioritize requirements into functional areas.
· Analyze, map AS-IS and create TO-BE user processes in detail, describing involved systems and files.
· Manage and own requirements to understand the change process and traceability.
· Evaluate, identify, frame and structure underlying needs from explicit user requests.
· Abstract from particular issues to a more general understanding. Investigate facts and additional information, aggregate, enhance and prioritize requirements.
· Reconcile conflicting requirements, break down high-level information into constituent details.
· Identify all relevant process exceptions and potential risks/challenges related to the implementation and arrive at the best possible solution for the client.
· Thoroughly evaluate operating environment, document keystroke level detail, identify and document exceptions and document escalation instances and processes.
· Obtain sign-offs on BRDs and specifications. Facilitate work estimation and sizing for requirements
End Results: 80% of identified/evaluated business requirements are documented within SLA
· Serves as liaison between Project Teams and Business Owners to ensure that all targets are met.
· Participate in on-going project review meetings.
· Ensure that tasks remain on schedule and within budget.
· Focus on operational excellence, execution, and prioritizes tasks effectively.
· Monitor tasks deliverable and progress through continuous communication with project members.
· Identify and escalate gaps and ensure gaps are rectified in compliance with requirements.
· Remain aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks.
· Disseminate information on any problems or potential delays and escalates issues to management attention.
· Prepare reports of project progress, known issues and daily activities against the project plan or schedule.
End Results: 90% of project risks are addressed proactively
SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT AND IS TEAMS
· Support solution deployment. Provide support to customers, developers and other analysts.
· Validate POC and beta versions with stakeholder groups. Work with the business units and configure the solutions.
· Record and playback actions, read system logs and in general control the agreed performance of the bots.
· Deliver input for Delivery and Test Teams and represent the Business Owners throughout the development process.
· Be proactive in ensuring that Delivery and Test Teams understand the requirements by initiating clarification sessions where needed.
End Results: 95% of correctly documented and approved requirements
LEAD UAT & DEVELOP TRAININGS
· Ensures requirements are operational exactly as documented.
· Register, solve and coordinate issues and tickets filed by the users.
· Develop test scenarios based on approved documentation to ensure comprehensive suite of functionality is tested.
· Review test plans and test scripts to guarantee quality and coverage of testing.
· Participate in IS testing for assigned area. Plan and leads UAT logistics.
· Escalate gaps and ensure they are rectified in compliance with requirements
End Results: 90% of requirements/approved projects are tested; 5% of bugs discovered after UAT phase is resolved
· Make special effort to respond to co-workers and clients in a timely and helpful manner.
· Support Junior Business Analysts.
· Keep appropriate people informed of project progress and status.
· Participate in status meetings and conference calls as required.
· Track issues and action items to closure as appropriate.
· Take meeting minutes when assigned.
· Create custom reports and communicate status to key stakeholders.
End Results: 70% customer satisfaction score/Stakeholder NPS
Decision Making Authority Level
Decisions free to make:
· Regular Day to day activities
· Gathering and documentation of information
· Discussions with stakeholders
Decisions which require approval/discussion with manager:
· Implementation of action plans and improvement ideas
· Presentations to stakeholders
· Anything which might impact production
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
EXTERNAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATION
· A./B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or in a related field
· Minimum 3 years functional experience in Business Requirement Management & Technical Analysis
· At least 1 year experience in Project Coordination with direct exposure in managing business & resource stakeholders
· Ability to make strong contribution to processes and systems
· Technical Knowledge & Skills:
· Previous experience in product management or project management would be an advantage
· Advanced MS Office Skills including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, etc.
· Good knowledge and understanding of business, technological and competitive trends.