Chennai, TN, India
Job ID: 34398
JOB PROFILE NAME: Professional, Information Technology
GJA JOB CODE: 152005 ( IND JCode 560176)
MANAGEMENT LEVEL: L2 - Professional
LOCAL JOB GRADE: 6
BUSINESS TITLE: Sr Full Stack Developer
JOB FAMILY GROUP>JOB FAMILY>DISCIPLINE: Information Technology>Information Technology (General)>Information Technology
REPORTS TO: Sreenivasa Padigepati
TIME TYPE: FT
TARGET TEAM SIZE: 0
PREPARED BY: Sreeni Padigepati, Forrest Smith, Katie Gold and Suzanne Levin Herrera
POSITIONS REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: 0
DATE PREPARED: January 30, 2020
Do not edit
Global Level Description
Established and productive professional individual contributor. Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult and may be complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
Works on moderate to complex projects. Uses company standard policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Receives moderate level of guidance. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy.
General proficiency with various tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job. May need to consult with Senior/Specialist staff members on some technical issues. A four-year college degree (or additional experience in a related field) and 3 years functional experience including a minimum 1-year position specific experience.
JOB FAMILY SUMMARY
HRBP: Insert Job Family Summary from Job Catalog Guide
Designs, develops, modifies, adapts, implements and manages the Information Technology (IT) including hardware, software, networks and infrastructure within an organization. Implements short and long-term IT solutions that meet the needs of the organization. This discipline is intended to accommodate 1) jobs whose accountabilities span two or more job disciplines within the job family; 2) jobs that are not covered by a defined discipline within the job family.
SPECIFIC JOB SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
Describe the specific scope, responsibilities and requirements for this position. Ensure consistency with the global level definitions above. This section may be copied into Jobvite to provide more information for the recruiter.
We are looking for a seasoned Full Stack developer who can contributes to full stack development with quality coding, scripting and automated unit testing to build best in-class InfoSec tools development, configuration and automation. This position works closely with InfoSec SMEs/Leads/Onsite Technical Lead and Project Mangers to understand the technical and functional requirements to deliver on the assigned activities.
As a Software engineer you shall have a strong passion for work and the ability to turn complex product/tool requirements into simple/optimal technical solutions and be accountable for the assigned technical deliverables.
Skills & Experience
• Preferred 3+ years of relevant technical experience, with at least 1- 2 years building scalable custom products/tools/automation in InfoSec area
• Hands-on experience with .NET development in C# /.NET4.x
• Ability to write SQL queries and Stored procedures
• Shell scripting in Windows and Linux
• In-depth understanding of software SDLC processes in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Experience with code versioning tools (TFS, Git)
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in written forms
• Ability to understand and follow the instructions of TechLead/SME/PMs to deliver on the assigned activities
• Ability to learn new tools, frameworks, technologies and platforms
• Strong ability to collaborate and work across teams and disciplines with globally distributed teams
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
• Provide three current work references & pass a criminal background check
Page 1 of 1