Associate Product Manager-IND
Job ID: 37285
Key Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with vendor, ensuring focus on revenue and profitability.
- Working capital management by managing inventory and vendor claims.
- Drive effective asset management through proper forecasting of stocked inventory, E&O parameters as per the organizational expectations.
- Ensure utilization of Vendor MARCOM funds to conduct innovative and defined marketing activity for business growth.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual target to maintain bottom-line and topline.
- Should coordinate and work along with the regional sales teams to ensure that the revenue and gross margin targets are achieved.
- Conduct weekly review calls to discuss funnel with sales team and vendor.
- Build margin contribution through internal mind share and business development.
- Develop and execute the business plan strategy and activities with the vendor and Channel Sales team, ensuring long-term growth.
- Manage and support key partners to maintain market share of the product.
- Analyze market potential in the territory and develop fast response to competitors’ strategies.
- Develop your own levels of expertise both technically and commercially and maintain a broad understanding of competitive products.
- Manage and drive rebate activities and work with the Business Development Executives to maximize return on the promotional events.
Experience – 6 to 8 years product management, business development and sales. Domain Knowledge of either Manufacturing, Construction, architectural or engineering vertical
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or IT would be ideal.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Engineering is required.