Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: “Security Solution Architect”
Ingram Micro (IM) is a WW leading ICT distribution organization, able to boast a large, well-established blue chip range of vendors and a large network of business partners. In order to further develop their Cyber Security portfolio, IM have established a Cyber Security practice. The practice will initially cover the META region (Middle East, Turkey & Africa),
IM offers the opportunity to work in an established, vibrant ICT Distribution group with the flexibility and entrepreneurial environment of a start-up business. With ambitious growth plans over the next 12 months, this practice will have key strategic positioning within the Cyber Security business.
Responsibilities, Supporting Actions & End-Results
Major Responsibility: Principle Accountabilities
Engagement Management and Delivery
- Develop Multi-Vendors Security Architecture for IM security solutions to business partners and clients. For META region.
- Provide consultancy service on Multi-Vendors Security Architecture in terms of interdependencies and interoperability.
- Perform regular reviews and audits of the client’s security architecture and technology and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Participates in investigation, evaluation, selection and documentation of new approaches, methods and technologies.
- Work with channel and product managers to design and develop Multi-Vendors Security Architecture to meet business partners and clients’ requirements.
- Work with other team members and transfer knowledge relevant to Multi-Vendors Security Architecture and other information security areas.
- Design new and creative ideas to help develop our services and value to our customers.
- Ensure effective and creative idea generation
- Evaluating on boarding technically to understand their value in the market and the benefit to Ingram Micro as well.
- Actively engage with business partners and clients' when needed.
- Support cyber security consulting engagement/projects and associated services.
- Managing the virtual lab to deliver the needed solutions for internal teams, partners, customers and vendors
- Responsible about all deployments on the virtual lab, beside regular maintenance to make sure the lab is healthy
- Support in delivering Cyber Security Consulting Services.
- Monitoring sales pipeline and provide required support for multi-vendor security architecture related engagements and services.
- Work closely with cyber security consultants and director to achieve sales targets.
End Results: Comprehensive Multi-Vendors Security Architecture model that will generate more demands for IM security solutions resulting in revenue growth and contribution to achieving IM financial goals.
Percentage: 70 %
Major Responsibility: Planning (Business and Marketing)
Pre-Sales Related Responsibilities
- Support sales efforts from a thought leadership/subject matter expertise perspective in a given offering
- Actively participate in business partner enablement and vendors joint events.
- Support the management of designated client or business partner accounts.
- Deliver workshop/trainings for cyber security solutions to partners and customers.
- Proactively follow up on all assigned leads
- Develop compelling, client-centric multi-vendor security architecture proposals
- Proactively seek out ways to collaborate with leaders from all parts of IM to identify target markets and to develop pursuit strategies
- Support security consultants and business partners in the successful close and negotiation of complex deals
- Maintaining healthy relations with vendor and business partners to garner maximum support for business aspects
End Results: Supporting cyber security business unit / product business plans, marketing activities, and sales development. Results should be measured and actions should be taken accordingly and making business practices as smooth and efficient as possible
- Support cyber security team in achievement of services revenue & GP target
- Manage Multi-Vendor Security Architecture proposition and service offerings
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
IM seeks professionals with professional experience in network and information security domains and solid understanding and experience in the areas below (can be partial):
- Network security architecture and design
- Defense in depth and multi-layer security solutions
- Information security management and operations
- Application and network security related products
- Security Operations centers
- Consultancy experience is a plus.
Experience and qualifications being considered include:
- Knowledge of a broad range of information security solutions and products
- Excellent understanding security layers and security challenges faced by businesses.
- 7+ years of "hands on" experience in designing and implementing security architecture for enterprises and complex environments.
- Strong academic background
- Holds one or more of the following certificates (CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, CEH)
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to influence and motivate clients and employees, excellent oral and written communication skills, management skills, and self-motivation.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .