Collections Specialist Intern-ESP
Job ID: 37478
Summary: The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Prepare dashboard reports aggregating account statements and trends.
- Meet work standards by following productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have corporate collections experience/knowledge including interaction with a large customer base.
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently with remote team members via online tools and to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy.
- Well-developed critical thinking and decision-making skills required.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, FinancialForce, or another professional services automation system is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud services is a plus.