Technical Warehouse Associate- (Day and Afternoon Shift Available)
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 36452
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.Our Ingram Micro Mississauga location is in hiring mode and looking for a Warehouse Associate to join the team!
Monday to Friday 6AM-2:30PM
Monday to Friday 10AM-6:30PM
Monday to Friday 1:30PM - 10PM
- Lift up to 30 pounds
- Test and repair computers and computer hardware components, TVs, drones, and various
- consumer electronics
- Identification and validation of product types, model and serial number
- Installation, setup, and testing are completed as per customer specific instructions
- Resetting BIOS and CMOS settings, Data Wipe with Blanco and other software
- Perform image reloads and reloading Windows 10
- Serial Number, IMEI, Other Product Specific Identification and data capture
- Prepare and Stage System/Components
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items
- Verify work and confirm correct product and quantities
- Maintain and exceed productivity goals for the department
- Ensure specified processes, procedures and reporting methods for each customer are followed
- Adhering to standards & documented procedures
- Keeping Safety, Quality and Customer Focus in the fore-front while working
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirements.