Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 37593
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
We are thrilled to be offering an exciting and challenging opportunity, in which we are currently recruiting a temp/intern to join our Corporate IoT department, for a 2-3 month assignment. We anticipate that the temporary assignment will begin in October, and will require approximately 25-30 hours per week. This assignment can be done 100% remote (or a hybrid if we are back in the office) and have a meaningful impact to you and Ingram Micro.
The Corporate IoT team is primarily responsible for formulating Ingram Micro’s IoT growth strategy, establishing and facilitating best practices across sales, marketing and engineering; building the company’s IoT solution development and services organization, and driving overall thought-leadership.
As a temp/intern in our Corporate IoT department, you will have the opportunity to:
· Work with global IoT leaders to document definitions for technologies to be included in the IoT line of business
· Document specific product lines and vendors to be included (and not included) in the IoT line of business
· Analyze Ingram Micro’s product database to identify SKUs globally that align with corporate definitions and work with the global process team to segment vendors into reporting groups.
· Develop a streamlined reporting process to deliver global IoT revenue and margin metrics
What you bring to the role:
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions or future sponsorship.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.