As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and re-sellers through unique IT solutions, marketing programs, outsourced logistics, technical and financial support, managed and cloud-based services, and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only globally broad-based IT distributor, serving more than 150 countries on six continents with the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services.
Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro is looking for an enthusiastic
Regional Credit Manager (CEE)
- Research and evaluate customers’ creditworthiness
- Evaluating the financial situation of customers by checking financial ratios, credit information and historical data
- Make credit decisions within assigned authority
- Preparing reports about the owned risk and limits and
- Monitor regularly the existing credit limits
- Build and maintain relationship with Credit Insurance company
- Control that the local processes related to the credit assessment and customer set up process comply with corporate policy
- Working together with credit controllers/managers in the countries to exchange credit information and discuss actions
- Organize the credit work within the region and train the coworkers
- Escalate credit own risk approval requests to the appropriate approval authority
- Initiate process improvement and quality reviews to simplify and improve productivity
- Play an active role in improvement of profitability by targeting and offering channel financing solutions to the right resellers, growing a quality pipeline, winning profitable deals
- Works with the Ingram Micro sales and market specific management teams to provide finance and IT centric solutions to complex sales opportunity business problems
- Provide continual training and strategies to eliminate purchase roadblocks, accelerate sales cycles, and increase overall transaction size for Ingram Micro reseller partners
- Works closely with assigned Ingram Micro Solution Development Executive to develop and deliver customer required financing solutions (both reseller and their customers)
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of credit regulations, legal background, financial markets and financial activities
- Skilled in analyzing, verifying and interpreting financial statements
- Strong computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- English proficiency
- Proactivity and ability to work independently
- Exceptional relationship building skills, ability to manage relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to guide others through complexity, ambiguity, and uncertainty
Professional Experience: minimum 5 years experience in Credit and Collections, manager and/or regional experience and/or IT lease/finance sales experience is an advantage.
What’s In It For You
The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable company in a sought after location. You will be joining a dynamic team that enjoys a fast paced environment and getting results on the board. The opportunity for professional development in regional finance. Supportive management team and company culture.
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset. This is why we endeavour to create a positive and rewarding environment for our teams. On top of a competitive salary package and career development opportunities, we will also provide you with access to benefits such as a staff purchase policy, paid leave on your birthday and membership of a staff benefits scheme. You will also participate in a wide variety of ongoing, professional and personal development programs that will not only help enhance current job performance but will also help prepare you for future opportunities within the business.