Accountant (US Corporate Reporting team)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 37608
Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas. All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
The role will be responsible for supporting the US Corporate Reporting team with preparation of financial information distributed both internally and externally and financial analysis. The position will be required to work on special projects.
- Analysis and interpretation of data;
- Actively participates in the preparation of a variety of periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) reports;
- Supports management with periodic and ad-hoc meaningful, accurate and timely analysis and interpretation of financial data
- Assists with the preparation of ad-hoc reports, following guidelines established by the requestor.
- Participates in the preparation and consolidation of financial reports at the worldwide/corporate level, including the quarterly submissions used for external reporting;
- Assists in administration of certain global technical finance tools;
- Completes surveys required by the United State Government of Historical Data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting;
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting/ Finance;
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, and other technical software is required;
- Good English verbal and written communication skills; Level B2 / C1;
- Professional acumen and exhibit of sound judgement is expected;
- Moderate problem-solving skills and ability to work with intermediate to senior-level internal associates is required;
- Ability to work in a team.