*Purchasing Associate with German
Job ID: 37424
Who are we looking for?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas. All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
- Manage the incoming updates from vendor and/or the business country
- Enter the updates in an accurate and efficient way
- In case of unclearness align with the country manager for the vendor
- Maintain the updates to secure a smooth business process within the KPIs set
- Provides information in response to internal inquiries
- Creates standard, direct and intercompany orders, via Ingram Micro's ERP system
- Assure pricing correctness in the line with the responsible sales or purchase representative in the local country
- Follow up with vendor or the transportation company the delivery of the shipments
- Entering orders in vendor online tools
- Return to vendor
- Monitoring the delivery of the direct shipment products and invoices the orders upon arrival
Skills and Qualifications:
- Completed secondary education
- Good technical knowledge of software and hardware products
- Excellent English and good knowledge of German
- Very good knowledge of general computer applications (MS Word, MS Excel);