Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Responsible for supporting daily operations and export transactional release of U.S. export orders in compliance with all U.S. Export Control Laws and Regulations.
This position requires attention to detail with the demonstrated organizational skills to multi-task while not sacrificing accuracy.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Daily Operational Support
- Evaluate, analyze and address requests, urgent orders and issues, in classification mailbox, escalating to Supervisor and Trade Compliance Specialists as required.
- Report and assist in the immediate troubleshooting of any processing delays, errors, or exceptions that occur
- Continuously monitor and provide a timely response to email requests
- Prepare on demand reports and SKU lists for Compliance Specialists
- Manage Vendor classification price lists, complete analysis and prepare upload files for review by Trade Compliance Specialists
- Maintain Vendor and internal compliance contact lists
- Perform daily End of Day reconciliation to ensure all export holds were actioned
- Export Order Management and Screening:
- Perform screening in various ERP systems, release or escalate orders for further review within department SLAs.
- Export documentation:
- Prepare export documentation for export configuration and BOM orders, exception shipments or as requested by Supervisor.
- Update and maintain SOPs, process flows and FAQs for internal export control programs and procedures.
- ISO coordinator for all trade compliance controlled documents
- Provide support and conduct compliance audits as determined by Supervisor
- Run daily reporting, maintain trend files for compliance KPIs and performance metrics
- Maintain and publish Classification and Order Management metrics at a frequency determined by Sr. Management
- Administrative support for regulatory reporting requirements
- Compliance project support as determined by Supervisor or Sr. Management
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years business experience, preferably in a distribution/3PL environment
- Working knowledge and progressive understanding of export shipping requirements preferred
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills; ability to prioritize among demanding and sometimes conflicting requirements.
- Intermediate level of proficiency of the MS office Suite, with strength in MS Excel functions
- Detail oriented with the demonstrated organizational skills to multi-task while not sacrificing accuracy
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical reports.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.