Petaling Jaya, 10, Malaysia
Job ID: 37282
Ingram Micro is the largest technology infrastructure and solution distributor in the world. This career will expose you to broader cybersecurity solutions like Security Operations Centre, Identity Authentication Management and be expertise in cybersecurity domain knowledge and solutions. We are looking for candidate who is passionate in technology with strong capability to apply the learnings to achieve our customer business outcomes. A candidate with innovative mentality that want to be part of a dynamic team to create and push for growth.
- To carry out the Cybersecurity solution design and implementation:
- Install and configure Symantec, RSA, IBM Security, Cisco Security, McAfee and other Security products onboarded
- Generation of quality project documentation (requirement, design, implementation, configuration, user case / play book, and operations)
- Provide remote and / or onsite troubleshooting of the solution and products
- Provide solution and application usage advice to customers
- Own and create cybersecurity proposals and statement of works
- Provide thought leadership and be a trusted adviser to the customers
- Work closely with vendor’s engineering and technical help desk to resolve technical issues
- Serve as Resident Consultant that reside at customer premises as and when required in a project
- To provide solution support and remediation in relation to consulting managed support programs with customers (e.g. CMAS program)
- To provide guidance, management and resolution to customers on security infrastructure, event/incident/threat management platform, system integrations
- Lead, undertake and manage security assessment and implementation projects
- Serve as leader and mentor to your peers and junior Consultants. To promote strong adoption of established consulting discipline, best practices, methodologies and processes
- Participate and contribute in solution tenders and proposals. To co-lead conversation on cybersecurity solution proposition to customers with Ingram Micro sales team.
- Ability to lead and undertake cybersecurity assessment and advisory programs including carry out Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test (when required) for Customers
- Lead and manage a consultative selling and delivery approach with customers.
- Collaborate with the APAC cybersecurity technology incubation team to create solution (delivery and selling) best practice and methodologies.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Information Security with at least 3 years of experience with consultative cyber solutioning and selling and at least 5 years of implementation experience in IT Security solution
- Familiar with both Microsoft and UNIX (either Solaris, AIX or Linux) platform
- Experience in one or more vendors solution (Symantec, RSA, IBM Security, Cisco Security, McAfee) is an advantage
- Strong understanding of TCPIP, Internetworking, Firewalls, IDS and IP
- Technical experience in one or more of the following is preferred
- Database Administration: Oracle, MS SQL
- OS Administration: MS Windows, Unix
- Technical experience in Microsoft or UNIX hardening will be an added advantage
- Possess one or more domain knowledge with Data Security Governance or SIEM or Identity Management or Cloud Security will be an advantage
- Software development experiences in Java, C# or etc.
- Experiences in middleware deployment such as IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, etc.
- Certification in PMP, CISA, CISSP or any Symantec Security products is an advantage
- Confidence in solution articulation in an open forum and with face to face audiences
- Must be able to work interdependently and with very minimum supervision
- Able to travel within Asia