Talent Acquisition Specialist Lead
Talent Acquisition Lead Job Purpose & Scope
To gain insight in current and future availability of talent. Identify the need for core capabilities, and develop expertise on the talent market, resulting in a strong employer brand, and increased awareness of our Employee Value Proposition (EVP). TA contributes to our business’ profitability by hiring key diverse talent with critical capabilities that secure the future of our organization. The TA function is a strategic key role.
Based in Barcelona, Will Support Spain and Portugal.
Essential Job Responsibilities
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) is continuously aware of the availability of talent in today’s market, and proactively develops an active talent pipeline that addresses the critical capabilities our business needs. The TAS partners with business leaders (clients) to define what talent looks like, to assess the talent gap and develop propositions to attract talent. The country’s annual TA strategy is reflected in the TA Country Plan, and includes objectives/projects related to Employer Branding, Sourcing, and KPI performance. Next to the daily operations, the TA Specialist develops expertise in parts of the TA process (Employer Branding, Sourcing, Talent Assessment, Onboarding, Automation), and participates in (international) projects that improve our collaboration with internal stakeholders, and positively impact our Employee Value Proposition.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Owns the annual Talent Acquisition Country Plan, from development to execution.
- Meetings with hiring managers to discuss talent need; periodical, and during intake meetings.
- Review and development of Job Profiles; defining the need for competencies, hard-/ soft skills.
- Draw up Talent Acquisition strategies that include attraction (push), and engagement (pull) of the right talent, including a proposition /communication plan to attract them, design programs to develop and retain them in collaboration with Talent Development.
- Usage of ATS; enter relevant data in the system to track progress, design the candidate experience.
- Initiate collaboration with Marketing to ensure communications of our Employee Value Proposition to the right audience.
- Proactively search, source candidates online.
- Selection process; first hard skill selection based on CV, then phone screening and interviews based on Hire GREAT principles.
- Initiate hire and on boarding process; ensure process is aligned across all stakeholders, continuing the candidate experience.
- Kick off Individual Induction; initiate the first development conversation based on interview data and hiring manager’s expectations.
- Establish and follow-up on KPI’s: including cost-of-hire, and new hire success rate, and the TA Dashboard based on HC reports and ATS data.
- Country project lead for Talent Acquisition; global / regional project roll out, and country project initiation.
- Minimum Requirements Education, Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources ,or similar relevant field .
- Language skills, Excellent English level, spoken and written. Preferable having another EU language as well..
- Professional Experience, minimum requirements 5+ years of experience in the Talent Acquisition industry, either agency or in-house Talent Acquisition.
- Sector experience, minimum requirements Experience in a B2B environment in a highly dynamic industry.
- Minimum requirements Business planning / project management.
- Marketing / business concepts.
- ATS execution.
- Additional Value in relation to role,eg International experience.
- IT skills like web content management, HTML, programming desirable.
- Design skills and Office package advanced user.