Millington, TN, United States
Job ID: 37696
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day
with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue,
we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries
and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Position Summary:
What you bring to the role:
- Develops and prepares the organization's financial plans, policies and budgets, interprets financial reports and tax returns, and maintains good corporate relations with the investment and banking communities. This job family is intended to accommodate 1) jobs whose accountabilities span two or more job disciplines within the job family group; 2) jobs that are not covered by a defined job family under Finance.
- Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results.
- Influences others outside of own job area regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- Makes day-to-day decisions for the distribution facility.
- Requires a four year college degree
- A minimum 7 years finance experience
- Fluent in SAP
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.