Reverse Logistics Associates - Entry Level
This job posting is no longer active.
Richmond, BC, Canada
Job ID: 37782
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We are seeking numerous Reverse Logistics Associates to join our dynamic team at one of our distribution centre in our Richmond, BC location. Our Reverse Logistic department is a rapidly growing operations network, and with that comes exciting new opportunities to learn and advance your skills.
This is a Full-Time contract position, and the hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 8AM - 4:30PM.
This position is ideal for those interested in IT and has an aptitude for working with technology.
- Participating in the testing of various consumer electronic such as computers, laptops, cellular phones, digital cameras, TV, and more
- Data wiping, Testing and cleaning will be completed on various consumer electronics
- Re-boxing consumer electronics
- Verifying work orders and confirming correct product and quantities
- Ensuring specified processes, standards, documented procedures and reporting methods for each customer are always followed
- Using electronic scanning equipment to log equipment into inventory system
- Testing and Auditing the inventory/product received from clients
- Loading and unloading trucks prior to and at the completion of a given project
- Operating a pallet jack including building and maneuvering equipment on pallets
- Maintaining the physical security protocols in place and ensuring others follow protocols
- Maintaining the operating condition of all warehouse tools and machinery used to execute primary functions.
- Assisting the activities of the warehouse associates to ensure a positive and efficient work experience.
Education, Experience, and other Requirements:
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. As such, we will accommodate disabilities during the selection process and will work with you to meet your requirements.
- Post-secondary education in a technical or computer related discipline in configuration/Imaging preferred
- 1-2 years of experience with handling consumer electronics or computers
- Stock/order picker experience is an asset
- Able to lift and move products weighing up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular and consistent basis
- Able to stand for long periods of time