Modern Support - IaaS Support Engineer Nordics
Modern Support is a local organization with global connection, tools and KPI:s etc. You report to a Manager in Sweden (Cloud team) but you will also be a part of the global Cloud team.
Ingram Micro Cloud has approximately 30 vendors that we distribute/sell to resellers in the Nordics.
Modern Support is our organization that supports and helps our customers/resellers from the first phone call until the issue is resolved.
We value great communication skills, the ability to follow up and always inform our customers of status etc.
In this role you will be accountable for overall partner experience, providing assistance to our resellers with their IaaS related technical inquires. Our goal is to resolve 80% of all queries locally, and for the very advanced support issues we can escalate globally and lastly to vendor.
In this role, you will:
- Modern support team in Sweden consists of two persons so you will be a part of the whole delivery when needed; answer phones/emails, solve any support matters that is reported such as credit, platform, modern work and of course incidents related to Iaas.
- The main goal of this role is to provide operational support of the Microsoft Azure and other IaaS platforms and escalating to Microsoft, or other vendors when appropriate. We expect that IaaS incidents and queries related to infrastructure etc will increase over time but now in the beginning this role will handle a mix of queries.
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical incidents and problems for our resellers
- Work closely with Microsoft and other vendors to follow up on escalated incidents
- Identify root cause(s) and diagnose defects, misconfiguration, and client issues.
- Provide superior customer service and follow up with resellers
- Help build a positive, diverse, and equitable work environment by promoting team effectiveness as well as participating in personal performance development
- Deliver quality customer experiences and recommend operational improvements where opportunity exists to improve and achieve operational excellence
- Contributing to the development of service desk excellences
- Be a part of the cloud team and when time is available (not enough support cases) work with current customer base.
Requirements – to succeed in this role you need to be at least familiar with:
- Azure SQL, Azure Analysis Services, Power BI, SQL Agent, Azure Data Factory, Active Directory
- Knowledge managing Azure with PowerShell scripting
- Configuration and troubleshooting of computer networking such as DNS records
- Microsoft Azure, management (CSP Portal, Azure Cost Management, Azure Lighthouse)
- Active Directory
- Good understanding of Azure health monitoring and alerting
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a passion for driving exceptional customer experience
- 3+ years supporting MS Azure CSP products in a global helpdesk environment
- Undergraduate degree or relevant Certifications MCP, Azure is an asset
- A bonus if you have competence or expertise within AWS
- Swedish and English – both written and verbal is required
Reporting to: Commercial Operations Manager Cloud
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.