Operations Supervisor - 2nd Shift (Distribution)
Mira Loma, CA, United States
Job ID: 37851
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
INGRAM MICRO BENEFITS:
- Medical benefits go into effect the first 2 weeks of employment
- 401K is vested upon hire
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Business Casual Dress Code
- Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
We’re Hiring for 2nd Shift, Operations Supervisor at our Mira Loma, CA Advanced Logistics Center! We have multiple operations within our 2.1 million sq ft campus.
INGRAM MICRO FACT SHEET:
- $47 Billion in revenue
- Ship 1.5 billion units per year
- 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- 25 million pounds of electronic waste repaired, refurbished and recycled in 2019
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
- The Operations Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of associates within a department or process area of the Logistic Center by directing and prioritizing workflow and ensuring frequent communication with the team.
- In addition, the Operations Supervisor is responsible for ensuring compliance with set processes and policies and ensuring the execution of daily operational plans and strategies successfully.
- This includes driving accountability through methods that promote associate excellence with consistent and fair feedback through coaching and corrective action.
- The Operations Supervisor will demonstrate the ability to lead through methods that create and sustain a positive workplace culture.
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years of experience with people management experience in a warehouse, distribution center and or manufacturing center.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement and sustain LEAN initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations, methods and procedures.
- A strong desire to teach and coach teams to success
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Self-starter to lead change and make independent and informed decisions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.