Junior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Job ID: 37239
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
How do you stand out?
By having knowledge of SaaS and PaaS and previous experience in eCommerce management, by thriving in a “startup-like” environment and being excited about the impact you will make. Our office is in the North of Spain and has an agile, young and talented environment, with a solid career plan in one of the top cloud companies all over the world.
We’re in search of a Infrastructure Engineer who can seamlessly combine technical knowledge with business requirements to help us navigate all our customers’ cloud Platform needs, including infrastructure design, maintenance, support, planning and everything in between.
As Infrastructure Engineer you are expected to have expertise in building highly available cloud solutions and services, with a strong inclination towards security and automation. This individual will work with various departments to design and develop brand new as well as maintain existing Cloud Platforms of our customers.
- Identify and implement optimal cloud-based solutions for our customers’ Cloud Platforms
- Plan and deliver infrastructure changes by creating, implementing and supporting highly scalable cloud solutions
- Configure and deploy cloud services using automation and orchestration techniques
- Maintain platform security by following established security and data protection procedures
- Configure and maintain backup, monitoring, and alerting systems for multiple customers
- Lead and develop best practices for the larger overall cloud team
- Utilize exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they transform into problems
- Provide recommendation around technology evolution
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a cloud engineer role or related position
- A clear understanding of cloud technologies and offerings from Azure and AWS
- Excellent understanding of Linux operating systems
- Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes.
- Ability to follow change management process and security procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills
- Deliver results doing what it takes to get things done on time
- Work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with strong teamwork abilities
- Demonstrated strong written communication and speaking skills
- Fluent in English written/verbal communication
- Proficient in container ecosystem – docker, kubernetes
- Experience working with Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Puppet or Ansible
- Experience working with IaaS/Cloud services of Azure or AWS
- Experience working with, configuring and troubleshooting, Linux systems Redhat or Debian
- Scripting experience – python, shell
- WebServers & Databases – Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL or IIS & MS SQL
- Experience working with backup and monitoring tools such as Azure recovery vault, Zabbix, and Prometheus
- Understanding of network routing, switching and load balancing technologies
- Understanding of High Availability and clustering technologies
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment and provide significant contributions both individually and as part of a greater team.
- Able to learn and adapt to new services, systems, and technologies in a dynamic technical infrastructure.
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation
Nice to have:
- Cloud / Networking / Linux certifications
- Experience with reviewing and implementing security best practices in compliance with industry regulations (PCI-DSS, HIPPA, EU Data Privacy laws, etc.)