Cloud Sr Integration Developer
Job ID: 37483
Ingram Micro Cloud is a global division of Ingram Micro and employs more than 1,500 dedicated cloud specialists worldwide. Among this large pool of experts are 400+ cloud sales associates and 700+ are engineers.
As a premium cloud services provider, Ingram Micro Cloud envisions the Cloud not just as a single technology, but rather as a foundational platform capable of underpinning the digital transformation.
Our innovative platform and services offerings power some of the world’s most pioneering and successful companies.
We are looking for a Sr Developer with the following requirements:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Ingram Micro constantly adds new services into it's cloud portfolio, hence the main duty is to make the integration between Ingram Micro Cloud platform and third party cloud services possible. The nature of services, which are getting integrated, is highly diverse – security solutions, collaboration solutions, IaaS, payment systems, etc., everything which is needed to support delivery and full life-cycle management of the cloud service.
- Analysis of the service vendor and of the product it offers
- a joint effort between Product Management and Engineering to understand what is to be integrated and offered to the platform consumers
- Gathering requirements from vendor and product manager and modelling such product onto the Ingram Micro Cloud platform
- a joint effort between Product Management and Engineering to understand how the service should be integrated and what are the offers, which can be built after the integration is completed
- Designing the architecture of the integration following the platform's standards and at the same time accommodating the business needs
- Implementing the integration
- Implementing the automated tests
- Collaborating with the technical writers in order to prepare accompanying documentation for the integration
- High level of written and conversational English. The company is spread across number of different locations (Spain, Russia, India, Canada, US, etc.), common communication language inside and outside (with partners) is English.
- Willingness to travel. Yes, you can travel!
- Cooperation and team play. You will work in a group of young and open minded people.
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Programming and software architectural basics
- understanding common filtering/searching/sorting algorithms, common data structures in software development, concepts
- data analysis and normalization, data exchange
- understanding and applying common development patterns
- Understanding the concepts of the Cloud
- Understanding the concepts of Operation Support System and Billing Support System is a huge plus
- Experience with industry accepted eCommerce platforms is a plus (to be aware of the concept)
- Experience performing cross-system integrations of any kind
- developing and designing API for other services to consume
- consuming other services' APIs
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or relevant discipline is a plus
- Expertise with AWS Ecosystem, MS Azure, Google Compute, Rackspace, etc. is a plus
- Understanding the concept of transactional environment
- Understanding of the concept of RDBMS
- Understanding of security concepts: SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, data exchange security
- Technologies and tools:
- Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and how to work with it
- SOAP, RPC, REST, EPP, etc.
- Hands-on experience with industry standard RDBMS is a plus (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of GIT
- Java (SE, EE, Tomcat, JBoss, Groovy, Grails, Spring)
- Linux (apt/rpm, sed, grep, awk, find, vim, permissions, files/devices structure, troubleshooting, etc.) is a plus