Inventory Control Supervisor (1st Shift)
This job posting is no longer active.
Fort Worth, TX, United States
Job ID: 38013
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day
with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue
, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries
and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Benefits of Working For Ingram Micro!
- Exposure to state of the art, automation resources
- Medical insurance is available the first week of employment.
- 401K vests upon hire, with no waiting period.
- Employee purchase program, discounts for name brand phones, TVs, desktops and more!
- Food catered every Friday!
- Food trucks onsite, everyday
Ingram Micro is looking for a highly qualified Inventory Control Supervisor to assist us with recent growth and expansion! This is a 1st shift position.
The Operations Supervisor over Inventory Control is accountable to lead the cycle count and bin maintenance teams, within an effective inventory management system for a large campus. This leader should be an active participant in the building, and should be focused on sustaining an inventory control / loss prevention focused culture. Position Summary:
What you bring to the role and Qualifications:
- The Inventory Control Supervisor operates the organization's warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Maintain records for inventory accuracy trends, inventory reconciliations, and inventory audits.
- Responsible for managing compliance and customer requirements around cycle counts in a high volume, SKU intensive facility.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Supervises support level employees.
- 3 years or more of production or distribution inventory control experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to create and analyze complex spreadsheets using Excel, and create and present Power Point presentations.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports and stakeholders.
- Supervises support level associates (clerks, production associates, technicians) in an organization characterized by high transactions or processes.
- Sets day-to-day operational objectives for the team to ensure task completion.
- Assignments are largely established in accordance with schedules and deliverables.
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures and ensure that employees operate within these guidelines.
- Can make exceptions to some but not all processes and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of department processes.
- Point person to resolve issues elevated by support personnel.