Associate Product Manager-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 35790
- Creating buy-in for the product both internally and with key external stakeholders
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product sales strategy into detailed execution plan
- Scope and prioritize product marketing activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Directly placing order, no B2C. Techno Commercial/Sales profile.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Responsible for driving the overall expected revenue and qualitative business parameters.
- Hands on knowledge in Cyber Security with End User/Customer.
- Has knowledge of brands like Checkpoint, Palo Alto and Symantec.
- Results orientated, motivated by success, and achievement and ability to multi-task.
- Strong presenter with effective negotiation skills.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager beneficial
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Technical background with experience in security industry would be added benefit
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred