Senior .NET Developer (Sr. Engineer) [Ref. to 29762]
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 38059
Responsible for designing and solving complex technical issues related to the resolution of business problems and opportunities. Designs, develops, implements, and maintains major and/or mission critical applications. Evaluates, recommends, and implements new technology. Accepts individual responsibilities and meets commitments while delivering value to application solutions and customer/user requests. The ideal candidate will have experience of design and development of complex software applications with strong background in .Net, C#, SQL Server etc.
- Works with business/operations team and/or business analysts to understand requirements and how they affect the system
- Create technical design/solution to match the requirements
- Write code in .Net platform primarily using C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Angular, etc.
- Write stored procedures in SQL Server
- Review code and ensure coding standards are met
- Work with other development teams for application integration
- Work with other development teams across the globe and align development tasks with them
- Provide status in a timely manner and stay on top of all assigned tasks
- Understand and implement best practices
- 6 to 8+ years of experience and strong skills in .Net including C#, ASP.Net etc.
- Angular and Bootstrap experience
- Strong SQL server or Oracle experience including writing of stored procedures.
- Ability to document detailed technical specifications and formal knowledge of several design artifacts such as class diagrams.
- Experience of working with onsite team
- Ability to build wireframes, prototypes or mockups.
- Above average communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Day Shift / Must also be willing to work Rotating Schedule per Business Need
- Must be willing to be assigned in McKinley Taguig
- Travel Opportunities (must be willing to travel internationally, as based on business need)