Developer II - .NET (Engineer) [Ref. to 34338]
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 38061
Responsible for designing and solving complex technical issues related to the resolution of business problems and opportunities. Designs, develops, implements, and maintains major and/or mission critical applications. Evaluates, recommends, and implements new technology. Accepts individual responsibilities and meets commitments while delivering value to application solutions and customer/user requests. The ideal candidate will have experience of design and development of complex software applications with strong background in .Net, C#, SQL Server etc.
- Works with business analysts to understand requirements and how they affect the system
- Write code in .Net platform primarily using C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Angular, etc.
- Write stored procedures in SQL Server
- Perform unit testing and ensure very high level of code quality
- May create technical design/solution to match the requirements
- Review code and ensure coding standards are met
- Work with other development teams for application integration and testing
- Work with other development teams across the globe
- Provide status in a timely manner and stay on top of all assigned tasks
University degree or equivalent job-related experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience and strong skills in .Net including C#, ASP.Net etc.
- Angular and Bootstrap highly desirable.
- Strong SQL server or Oracle experience including writing of stored procedures.
- Ability to write code with or without technical design availability
- Experience of working with onsite team and provide status
- Ability to build wireframes, prototypes or mockups.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Day Shift / Must also be willing to work Rotating Schedule per Business Need
- Must be willing to be assigned in McKinley Taguig
- Travel Opportunities (must be willing to travel internationally, as based on business need)