Vendor Relations Manager (EMEA based)
This job posting is no longer active.
Dornach bei München, Germany
Job ID: 38071
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are highly committed to expanding our Cisco business and engagement across Europe and the Middle East. To achieve our ambitious goals, we need a talented Vendor Relations Manager to join our Cisco EMEA Global Partner Engagement Team to be responsible for the Cybersecurity and Datacenter business.
In this job of Vendor Relations Manager, you will be responsible to increase internal awareness about Cisco’s products and services around security and datacenter across the EMEA region. Daily interactions with the relevant countries and your counterpart on Cisco side will be your daily routine. Facilitating trainings and webinars will help the countries efforts in the enablement of their partners.
The location for this full-time job can be based anywhere throughout the EMEA region Home Office or Ingram local entity. You will report directly to Sumru Gerken, our Senior Manager EMEA Cisco Global Partner Engagement, who is in Munich, Germany.
You will be working in the Global Partner Engagement Cisco EMEA team of 6, of which members are located throughout Europe.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for the excellent, effective, and compliant management of our Cisco relationship.
- You are driving Cisco business awareness over 30 countries and execute Cisco’s business plans and initiatives through local and central go-to-market organization and other internal stakeholders.
- You will recommend new business opportunities for incremental sales by facilitating activities, trainings, and webinars.
- You will develop and engage very closely with for Center of Excellence centers in Serbia, Utrecht, and Dubai.
- You will support market research, operational excellence, and promotions in the areas of Cybersecurity and Datacenters.
- You will help support marketing campaigns with product and technical know-how on campaigns.
- You will design, present, execute and track success via KPIs business plans on Cybersecurity and Datacenters.
- You will prepare and present quarterly initiatives and results
Which Talent do you bring?
- You are a hands-on, agile, openminded, outside of the box thinking, positive-minded personality.
- You are a team player and an excellent communicator and operates with a sense of urgency; makes things happen within the broad business picture
- You have a strong interest in computer and technology products, specifically Cisco-associated Cybersecurity and Datacenter products and services and would like to continue your career in an international position in a large international organization.
- You have good technical expertise of Cisco cybersecurity Business and their offering in Cybersecurity and Datacenter and the Cybersecurity and datacenter market.
- You have relevant working experience in Vendor Relationship Management, and you want to work in a fast-paced and commercially driven organization.
- You are known for your great relationship to vendors and their offerings and great communication skills to seamlessly interface these with Ingram and our partners, to drive more business.
- You are fluent in English.
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.