Associate Professional, Talent Acquisition-USA
This job posting is no longer active.
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 38046
Contractor HR Administrator – Talent Acquisition Professional
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinc`t market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We are hiring a contractor HR admin/ Recruiter to be part of our awesome Talent Acquisition team in Buffalo, NY. The qualified candidate will be responsible for providing the highest recruiting coordination services to Ingram Micro leaders for our Technology Solutions and Cloud business unit.
We are hiring a passionate individual contributor, motivated to hire top talents and advance the Ingram Micro brand in the region. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers candidates and the community-at-large and work closely with leaders to define position requirements and evaluate candidates for skills match.
They will partner with HR and divisional leadership on workforce planning to maximize current staff and anticipate future needs.
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Evaluation of applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
- Partner with hiring managers providing integrated recruiting support for the client group
- Partner with HR business partner to drive results, utilizing data and relevant recruitment metrics to ensure process improvement and using this information to identify trends, drive change, and assess overall business unit progress
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws
- Perform a passive search of candidates on a variety of platforms
- Maximize the utilization of LinkedIn Recruiter to identify candidates that are not actively looking for a job. Utilize specialized sourcing tools and techniques and platforms.
- Help with New Hire orientation and new hire paperwork
- Scheduling Interviews utilizing our ATS and Microsoft TEAMS.
- Process travel and expense reimbursement for candidates
- Keep the cadence and track of hiring day events in Buffalo
- Help with internal job transfer systems
- Conduct background and reference checks prepare documentation and simple reports and maintain candidate evaluation tools
- 2 plus years previous HR and recruitment experienced across a variety of disciplines preferably for software distribution and technology
- Two plus years of experience with high volume recruiting
- Previous experience working as a HR assistant
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, preferable Jobvite
- Recruiting and interviewing skills via phone
- Teams or other online meeting platform skills
- Very strong knowledge of operations and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Motivated toward individual goals and process improvements
- Sharp analytic and outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Solid ability to develop a rapport with associates and candidates
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced recruitment agency is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work with a high level of uncertainty and quickly changing priorities
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decisions making skills
- Practical and effective: combines strong business and common senses; drives towards practical and implementable recommendations
- Positive “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations
- Ability to stimulate others to change and absorb new ideas
- Excellent listener and communicator with strong personal image and poise, recognized for being honest, upfront, and direct with all levels of the organization
- A strong motivator and ability to work effectively in teams and alone
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.