Contractor Recruiter – Talent Acquisition Professional
This job posting is no longer active.
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 38046
Contractor Technical Recruiter – Talent Acquisition Professional
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
We are hiring a contractor Recruiter to be part of our awesome Talent Acquisition team in Buffalo, NY. The qualified candidate will be responsible for providing the highest level of recruitment services to Ingram Micro leaders for our Technology Solutions leader.
We are hiring a passionate individual contributor, motivated to hire top talents and advance the Ingram Micro brand in the region. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers candidates and the community-at-large and work closely with leaders to define position requirements and evaluate candidates for skills match.
They will partner with HR and divisional leadership on workforce planning to maximize current staff and anticipate future needs.
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Evaluation of applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
- Partner with hiring managers providing integrated recruiting support for the client group
- Partner with HR business partner to drive results, utilizing data and relevant recruitment metrics to ensure process improvement and using this information to identify trends, drive change, and assess overall business unit progress
- Consistently monitor and ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local Agencies
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws
- Perform a passive search of candidates in a variety of platforms
- Broadcast jobs are different social media channels.
- Maximize the utilization of LinkedIn Recruiter to identify candidates that are not actively looking for a job. Utilize specialized sourcing tools and techniques and platforms.
- Create internal campaigns to attract and hire internal applicants.
- Five plus years previous recruitment experienced across all disciplines preferably for software distribution and technology
- Three plus years of experience with high volume recruiting
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, preferable Jobvite
- Recruiting and interviewing skills via phone Teams or other online meeting platform skills
- Very strong knowledge of operations and corporate work environments
- Motivated toward individual and team goals and process improvements
- Sharp analytic and outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Solid ability to develop the rapport with both clients and candidates
- Previous experience working in a fast- paced recruitment agency is desirable
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work with a high level of uncertainty and quickly changing priorities
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decisions making skills
- Practical and effective: combines strong business and common senses; drives towards practical and implementable recommendations
- Positive “can-do” attitude consistently delivering above expectations
- Ability to stimulate others to change and absorb new ideas
- Excellent listener and communicator with strong personal image and poise, recognized for being honest, upfront and direct with all levels of the organization
- A strong motivator and ability to work effectively in teams and alone
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.