LATAM Accounting Manager
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 38009
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Ingram Micro Technology Solutions provide businesses with immediate access to inventory all over the world—from household names to up-and-coming brands—we touch 80% of all global technology on its journey to the end customer.
Ingram Micro’s Miami office is seeking an Accounting Manager to help support our LATAM operations. This will be a hybrid role with the primary focus on accounting activities for this region but will also get involved with finance duties such as forecasting, planning and budgeting. To be considered for this role you will need a Bachelor’s in Accounting (CPA) with large firm public accounting experience. Due to the region supported – Bilingual English/Spanish fluency is required.
What you will do:
- Technical Accounting research and documentation, including but not limited to the newly adopted revenue and lease standards.
- Accounting related projects related to the newly release accounting standards, we all as future accounting projects (i.e. purchase accounting, new lease tool implementation, global consolidation tool upgrade)
- Assist in the preparation and completion of financial reports at the region level with primary responsibility for the following key deliverables:
- Consolidated monthly financial statements for review by regional Controller
- Monthly reporting of consolidated actual results to regional Controller
- Regular communication and/or coordination with regional CFO and regional Controller
- Ad Hoc analyses for Executive Management
- Perform quarterly forecast and annual budget
- International Travel maybe required (once travel is safe and opens)
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; CPA required
- 3-5 years of experience required in a progressive financial accounting, technical accounting and/or reporting
- Bilingual English/Spanish Fluency required
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence, coordinate and work with various levels of management
- Up to date knowledge U.S. generally accepted accounting principles/ IFRS exposure helpful
- Experience in SOX and financial controls and project management
- Attention to details, and strong interest and initiative to drive process improvements
- Strong PC skills including complex spreadsheet and database applications required (MS Office required)
- Candidate should be organized, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.