Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue, a business unit of Ingram Micro, is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. CloudBlue is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and four others software companies. Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro is seeking a Junior Technical Account Manager focused on supporting our CloudBlue customers. In this role, you’ll be providing a trustable technical point-of-contact for CloudBlue customers, by establishing yourself as a conduit between Technical Support, Sales, Professional Services, R&D and client they support. You must be a customer-first thinker, articulate in your written and verbal communication, and a resourceful self-starter ready to make an impact.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
Your Role (responsibilities)
- Bring the CloudBlue technical knowledge closer to the customers you manage and bring their business knowledge closer to CloudBlue teams.
- Function as a pooled coordinator between Customer, Support, Upgrade and RnD teams.
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to CloudBlue Product Management teams based on customer requirements.
- If needed, directly resolve small issues at the Customer, don’t depend on Technical Support on every issue.
- Closely collaborate with CloudBlue tech support, sales, professional services and R&D and deliver a “Customer First” strategy.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire CloudBlue product line.
- Resolve customer escalations around CloudBlue products.
- Guide customers through upgrades to new releases of their CloudBlue products.
- Identify potential technical or business obstacles and suggesting solutions.
- Help to document best practices in developing and deploying CloudBlue solutions to select customers.
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous customer engagements.
What You Should Be Able To Deliver
- Take over the role of CloudBlue technical advisor for temporary assigned customer(s).
- Learn and document specifics on assigned customer(s).
- Prepare regular reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends for temporary assigned customer(s).
- Deliver reviews after temporary assignment is finished.
- Keep current on CloudBlue products.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- Experience in Linux & Windows System Admistration than includes networking, web hosting technologies, standards, APIs, security concepts and protocols.
- Experience with SQL (e.g. data types, indexes, foreign keys, analysing and composing queries).
- 1+ year experience in customer-facing positions in support, technical account manager, sales account management or other role.
- Experience with modern software development methodologies, with emphasis on software and hardware architecture, and infrastructure design and development.
- Experience with the CloudBlue Commerce (formerly Odin Automation) platform is a big plus.
- Experience with working for or with a service provider reselling cloud services is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Commerce/Broker platforms is a plus (e.g. AppDirect, Jamcracker, SAP Hybris).
- Analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues.
- Flexible to be on-call to respond to high-severity customer issues during non-standard business hours.
- Organizational skills with an ability to manage competing customer demands.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English) to communicate with our world-wide partners as well as internally.
- Influential relationships skills at all levels - ability to use these relationships to deliver service improvements.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.