Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue, a business unit of Ingram Micro, is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. CloudBlue is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and four others software companies. Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro is seeking a Team Lead, CloudBlue Support focused on supporting our CloudBlue customers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing a team of technical support engineers. CloudBlue Technical Support resolves issues that impact the business of the customer, reported directly by the customers or indirectly by other CloudBlue functions (e.g. Managed Services, TAMs, Sales). You must be a customer-first thinker, articulate in your written and verbal communication, and a resourceful self-starter ready to make an impact.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
Your Role (responsibilities)
- Ensure the premium quality of the CloudBlue technical support service at all time.
- Lead and develop a team of technical support engineers. Provide coaching assistance, help team members with resource and time management, guidance on support processes and workflow.
- Interview and hire new members both internally and externally.
- Closely collaborate with CloudBlue TAMs, sales, professional services and R&D and deliver a “Customer First” strategy.
- Lead, follow up and respond on customer's and internal escalations.
- Track team's performance and report on a monthly basis to Support Operations Manager;
- Facilitate and encourage engineers' expertise growth and promotion.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to customer service.
- Seek, explore and execute ideas for continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Track engineers' attendance and utilization, vacations and day-offs.
What You Should Be Able To Deliver
- Build and grow a a team of technical support engineers.
- Maintain clear work processes for your team.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in a related field.
- 1+ years experience in managing people.
- 4+ years experience in working in a support or professional services group.
- Experience with the CloudBlue Commerce (formerly Odin Automation) platform is a big plus.
- Experience with working for or with a service provider reselling cloud services is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Commerce/Broker platforms is a plus (e.g. AppDirect, Jamcracker, SAP Hybris).
- Microsoft, RedHat or LPI certificates are an advantage.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and emergency availability, ability to lead urgent assignments out of business hours.
- Time management and ability to deliver on deadlines.
- Ability to stay calm & focused under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to work night shifts.
- Fluent in English.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.