Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
CloudBlue is seeking a Team Lead, CloudBlue Support focused on supporting our CloudBlue customers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing a team of technical support engineers. CloudBlue Technical Support resolves issues that impact the business of the customer, reported directly by the customers or indirectly by other CloudBlue functions (e.g. Managed Services, TAMs, Sales). You must be a customer-first thinker, articulate in your written and verbal communication, and a resourceful self-starter ready to make an impact.
Your Role (responsibilities)
- Ensure the premium quality of the CloudBlue technical support service at all time.
- Lead and develop a team of technical support engineers. Provide coaching assistance, help team members with resource and time management, guidance on support processes and workflow.
- Interview and hire new members both internally and externally.
- Closely collaborate with CloudBlue TAMs, sales, professional services and R&D and deliver a “Customer First” strategy.
- Lead, follow up and respond on customer's and internal escalations.
- Track team's performance and report on a monthly basis to Support Operations Manager;
- Facilitate and encourage engineers' expertise growth and promotion.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to customer service.
- Seek, explore and execute ideas for continuous improvement and efficiency.
- Track engineers' attendance and utilization, vacations and day-offs.
What You Should Be Able To Deliver
- Build and grow a a team of technical support engineers.
- Maintain clear work processes for your team.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in a related field.
- 1+ years experience in managing people.
- 4+ years experience in working in a support or professional services group.
- Experience with the CloudBlue Commerce (formerly Odin Automation) platform is a big plus.
- Experience with working for or with a service provider reselling cloud services is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Commerce/Broker platforms is a plus (e.g. AppDirect, Jamcracker, SAP Hybris).
- Microsoft, RedHat or LPI certificates are an advantage.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and emergency availability, ability to lead urgent assignments out of business hours.
- Time management and ability to deliver on deadlines.
- Ability to stay calm & focused under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to work night shifts.
- Fluent in English.
CloudBlue is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.