PS Technical Consultant/ Post-sales (IBM Resilient) (Based in Dubai)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 38051
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "Professional services Technical Consultant/ Post-sales"
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Incident Response Consultant with a great technical background and customer facing delivery experience. The successful candidate will possess strong consulting skills and possess in-depth experience in security operations, cyber threat intelligence, and computer incident response to work with Ingram Micro services team.
- Lead IBM Resilient SOAR Business with Ingrammicro Professional Services BU.
- Engage with IBM Product Team, Sales team, and Vendor. During and after the sales cycle to help successful delivery of IBM resilient Services.
- Deliver IBM Resilient SOAR services; i.e design, develop and deliver End to End Projects and trainings.
- Design and implement end to end dynamic Playbook with IBM resilient.
- Design and implement end to end integrations between IBM Resilient and Client Environment.
- Develop scripts to add intelligent automation to SIRP Playbooks.
- Being client’s advisor for any enhancement and best practices related to client’s Response plan/process.
- Develop and update Training Environment and Materials, as per best practices, and client requirements.
- Create and update technical and business documentations; LLD,HLD, SOW, UAT, AS Built and others.
- Develop and Deliver SOAR Related presentation to both technical/business audience to showcase product capabilities, ROI and value proposition.
- Develop and deliver Demo/POC if required.
- Develop and Maintain long term relation with partners and clients.
- Experience designing, developing and managing, cutting edge incident response programs/Action plans/playbooks.
- Experience with SOAR and SIRP playbook solutions, preferably IBM Resilient, knowledge with other SOAR technologies such as Demisto/cortex-XSOAR, and Phantom. Will be an add-on.
- Experience with modern SOC environment, design, solutions, best practices, in both operational and technical sides.
- Experience with Threat Management solutions such as SIEM, EDR, XDR, TIP.
- Excellent knowledge of current threat landscape and security counter measures.
- Experience with a scripting language and development tools such as Python, , json, XML, and HTML.
- Experience with developing end to end integrations, using and managing APIs/ APIs Oriented solutions and services specially REST and SOAP APIS.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
- Exceptional written communication
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Ability to set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members
- Experience with leading system and network infrastructure technologies, i.e. Microsoft OS, Linux OS, Email Exchange, AD, and others.
Good to have:
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .
- One or more of the following technical certifications: GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), or equivalent experience in these areas.
- Experience/ knowledge of MITRE ATT&CK framework and using its knowledge to addresses related in the wild usecases.
- Java-script, Java, Jinja, Bash scripting, PowerShell scripting, and any other scripting language in an incident handling environment will be an add-on.
- Excellent knowledge of current information security solutions and technologies, including network and host-based products.
- Experience with containers technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShif or equivalent.