Job ID: 38000
Business Development Manager
• Facilitating the introduction of the vendor or technology capabilities, providing educational
resources, and driving the sale of technical products, programs and/or services
• Growing the business through identification of potential resellers, establishing, cultivating and developing new partners
• Proactively engaging with resellers to build relationship and grow mind share for your portfolio
• Working directly with vendors, internal sales, and product managers to drive sales of the vendor’s products.
• Building strong relationships with our vendors and working collaboratively alongside to ensure all opportunities are capitalized on
• Understand and track competitive product offerings and key technology trends in Components, Server & Storage Market
● Based on a strong knowledge of trends in the industry affect the strategy/direction of Component product line/line of services & servers & storage solutions
● Regularly recommend product/service/solution roadmap strategic direction to resellers & customers
● To be able to articulate information to resellers through effective presentation in road show and demonstration
• Meeting quarterly revenue & gross margin targets
Skills and Qualifications:
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
• Solid relationship building, communication and negotiation skills
• At least 2 years’ experience in a solution sales role
• Strong channel experience in the retails & SI market is highly desirable.
• Good presentation skills
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Proficiency using tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint at an intermediate level