Sr. Qlik Administrator
Job ID: 37585
Join our team as a Sr. Qlik Administrator
Ingram Micro helps businesses Realize the Promise of Technology. It delivers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Deep expertise in technology solutions, mobility, cloud, and supply chain solutions enables its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
Our Sofia office is the workplace of more than 1100 employees and we work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Explore this opportunity and find your career with us!
- Deploy Applications to production & Setup Active Directory Security Lists
- Setup Reload Tasks & Upgrade Qlik Products
- Troubleshoot issues regarding access, data visualizations, display issues, streams, and performance
- Test Data Sources & License Management
- Participation in overall architecture and strategy for the deployment of Qlik suite of products
- Application Assessment: assess applications on functionalities and performance
- Capacity planning and utilization monitoring
- Server Performance
Documentation & Communication
- Design and document security rules for Qlik access
- Document Qlik Sense Sub Areas (Extensions, Data connections, etc.)
- Communicate to Stakeholders Updates on infrastructure
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or in a related field
- 3 + years of experience in Qlikview/Qlik Sense Administrator
- English Language - C1
- Fast learner, good written and verbal communication, ability to work with remote teams
- Powershell, Oracle , MSSQL experience a benefit
- Ability to work both as a member of a team and independently
Should you meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.