Marketing Manager II
Miami, FL, United States
Job ID: 35442
Who we are:
Ingram Micro is the world’s largest technology distributor. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we’ve probably touched some part of that phone or laptop you’re on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated over $50 billion in revenue just last year! After 40+ years in the industry, we’re continuing to expand our footprint and we’d love to expand it with you!!
We are seeking a Marketing Manager II to join our Miami office that will support our Miami Export sales organization. This is an individual contributor role that will partner with our Business Units on various marketing activities and help drive sales results. The ideal candidate will have sales & marketing experience in technology sales/distribution, understand vendor/reseller partnerships and a strong financial acumen. Bilingual English Spanish speaking is required.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for creating and delivering marketing tactics and advertising campaigns
- Analyzes customer requirements, develops messaging architecture and competitive positioning, specifies vehicles/projects, secures resources, communicates project development and drives creative development processes
- Manages the marketing and implementation of programs and analyzes their effectiveness. May be responsible for processing and/or scheduling web-based advertising
- Develops marketing strategies for new and existing products and services
- Works with sales to ensure that sales reps have necessary collateral and advertising materials
- Identifies and maintains relationships with product partners, third party vendors, etc…
- Monitor monthly revenue reports for the marketing function and align initiatives to revenue goals
- Travel (will include international) up to 20%
What you bring to the role:
- 4-year college degree or additional relevant experience in related field
- Minimum 3 years of functional experience including a minimum 1 years of position specific experience
- Bilingual English Spanish Speaking Required
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of tools
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written as you will be talking to our vendors, and other team members
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility – Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
A place that you will love to come to work every day!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.