Solutions Architect - Fortinet
Auckland, New Zealand
Job ID: 31552
Ingram Micro NZ has a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect to join its busy and highly successful Fortinet team.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to design network and security solutions using the Fortinet portfolio or similar.
In this role you will work alongside a team aligned exclusively to Fortinet and will deliver value by:
- Designing and quoting complex networking and security solutions
- Providing technical guidance for internal colleagues
- Evangelising Fortinet solutions amongst NZ’s channel partner community
- Providing technical enablement and training to partners
- Participating in pre-sales calls and post-sales guidance and assistance
- Assisting with lead / opportunity qualification, from a technical perspective
- Supporting the sales team with deal forecasting assistance
- Supporting the continued growth and success of the Fortinet business for Ingram Micro
As a member of Ingram Micro’s technical team you will also co-ordinate, facilitate and deliver technical training (to certification level) and technical product road maps for our business partners across the channel.
- A minimum 5+ years’ technical and solution’s experience across networking and security technologies
- A background in pre-sales with proven ability to persuade, promote and educate on high business value solutions
- Excellent communication capability, with strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- A collaborative and consultative approach, able to translate concepts into working solutions to deliver on key business objectives
- A strong ability to engage and impart technical concepts to non-technical/business people
- A passion for, and commitment to, driving on-going success
In return for your efforts and expertise, you will be part of a business built on passion, innovation and exemplary customer service…with industry-leading benefits and a culture the supports personal career development and a myriad of growth and advancement opportunities.
Apply today as this opportunity will not be around long.